- 1 What can I become if I take non-medical?
- 2 Should I choose medical or nonmedical?
- 3 Is medical a good stream?
- 4 What are benefits of non-medical?
- 5 Which stream has highest salary?
- 6 Which job is best after 12th?
- 7 Is medical stream costly?
- 8 Can a non medical student become doctor?
- 9 What are the disadvantages of Pcmb?
- 10 Is math or biology harder?
- 11 Is PCB harder than PCM?
- 12 What is non-medical?
- 13 Which stream is best for IT jobs?
What can I become if I take non-medical?
Table of Contents
- ENGINEERING. Engineering is one of the most sorted career options after 12th non-medical.
- LAW (BA LLB)
- ONLINE TUTORING.
- COMPUTER APPLICATION SCIENCE.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE.
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
- ONLINE CONSULTANT.
- COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING.
Should I choose medical or nonmedical?
While the medical stream will be more theoretical- asking you to develop expertise in the details, the non-medical stream will hone your analytical skills. But again, both offer ample amount of inter-disciplinary strata within each stream which leaves no dearth of new, less conventional options.
Is medical a good stream?
If your dream is to become a doctor, then it’s a no-brainer that you need to take Medical stream (PCB). If you are clear that Math is not your cup of tea, you don’t have much desire to pursue engineering, you like studying Biology, in that case medical stream is good option for you.
What are benefits of non-medical?
Career options after choosing the Non-Medical stream
- Engineering. One of the most sought after career option in the world, engineering is a stream that asks for practical knowledge and its application.
- Computer and IT.
- Interdisciplinary Courses and Careers.
Which stream has highest salary?
Take a look at the top 10 highest paying jobs in India (in no particular order) as of 2021.
- Data Science.
- Digital Marketing.
- Medical Professionals.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developers.
- Software Engineers.
- Chartered Accountant.
Which job is best after 12th?
Best 12th pass private jobs 2017
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
- Data Entry Operator.
- Primary School Teacher.
- Police Department.
- Indian Army.
- Merchant navy.
Is medical stream costly?
The MBBS course fee may vary from government, private and deemed universities. The average MBBS fee for government medical colleges in India ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 7.5 lakh, whereas the MBBS fee for private colleges can range from INR 20 lakh to more than INR 1 Cr.
Can a non medical student become doctor?
No, arts students are not eligible for doctor. For being a doctor you must study MBBS and for studying MBBS you must write NEET and being eligible for neet you must have studied science in your 12th standard. NEET is the only entrance examination for getting a seat into any medical stream.
What are the disadvantages of Pcmb?
You might experience a trade-off between number of career options and marks scored. As we discussed above, a PCMB combination can be tough to manage and students generally tend to score lesser in comparison to students who have opted for other relatively lighter (and more scoring) subjects.
Is math or biology harder?
Biology. Because biology is a broad field, it lacks the intensity and specific skill sets required of other science majors. It also features less math than other types of sciences, focusing on concepts, theories, and memorization rather than hard math.
Is PCB harder than PCM?
Is PCB harder than PCM? PCB is Physics, Chemistry, Biology. So if you are less interest in Maths and have more interest in Biology, then PCB is your stream, not PCM. You will find PCB more interesting and less difficult than PCM….
What is non-medical?
: not involving, relating to, used in, or concerned with medical care or the field of medicine: not medical nonmedical hospital personnel a nonmedical term nonmedical use of marijuana.
Which stream is best for IT jobs?
When you mention IT or software field, I assume you wish to be a professional in the field of computers related to Hardware ( networking, LAN connection, etc) or Software ( Applications). You could pursue BCA, or B.Sc IT after 12th. Here you need to pursue Math as a subject till 12th any stream.