Asked by: Jarischandra Lahssiniasked in category: General Last Updated: 15th February, 2020
How do you make cereal boxes into organizers?
Start with an empty drawer. Place a cereal box in the drawer and mark where the top of the drawer hits on the box. Cut the box all the way around on the line. Repeat for as many boxes as you need to fill your drawer.
Then, how do you make a cardboard cereal box?
- Choose your cardboard. The side of a cereal box can make a small box for home use.
- Decorate if desired.
- Draw a line close to one edge of the cardboard.
- Divide the remaining length into four sections.
- Score the lines if using thick cardboard.
- Bend the sides.
- Draw the flaps perpendicular to the sides.
- Cut each flap.
what can I do with an empty cereal box? 45 Amazingly Creative Repurposed Cereal Box Projects
- Make your own business cards.
- Make a mini-pocket notebook.
- Craft miniature piñatas.
- Make handy drawer dividers.
- Create spools for embroidery floss.
- Make a clever gift box.
- Create a nightlight out of a cereal box.
- Make a cute Scottish terrier.
Also know, how do you use a cereal box?
So, if you consume so much cereal literally every week, these are the coolest ways you can reuse cereal boxes.
- Cereal Box Desk Organizer.
- Mini Pocket Notebook.
- Cereal Box Trivet and Coaster Set.
- Cereal Box Wall Art.
- Cereal Box Picture Frames.
- Cereal Box Drawer Dividers.
- Cereal Box Planters.
- Cereal Box Mail Organizer.
How do you cover a cereal box?
Book Cover From Cereal Box
- Step 1: Finish Your Cereal. You will need:
- Step 2: Mark and Measure the Spine. First, fold the Nutritional Information side of the box onto the inside of the front cover.
- Step 3: Crease That Cardboard.
- Step 4: Add More Cardboard for the Back Cover.
- Step 5: Trim and Fold the Corners.
- Step 6: Now Go Study!