Asked by: Yueping Launayasked in category: General Last Updated: 15th April, 2020
How do you reset a Bosch silence plus 44 dBA?
- Shut the door completely.
- Press the main power switch to turn unit on.
- To reset, refer to “Cancel a Cycle” in this manual.
- To reset, refer to “Delay Start” in the “Wash Cycles and Options” section in this manual.
- Check circuit breaker.
- Select a cycle and close the door.
- Check and turn on water supply.
Furthermore, how do you reset a Bosch Super silence dishwasher?
Reset the dishwasher by pressing and holding the “Start” button for at least three seconds. Depending upon the Bosch dishwasher model you have, you also can push the “Cancel-Reset” button to reset the dishwasher. Select a new cycle and press “Start.”
Also, how do I use my Bosch silence plus 50 DBA? Steps
- Turn on your dishwasher.
- Using the left and right arrows, choose either the Heavy Wash, Normal Wash, Auto Wash, or Half Load cycle.
- Press the Sanitize button.
- From a nearby tap, let the hot water run for 10 seconds.
- Press the Start button.
- Once the cycle is complete, the Sanitized light should be lit up.
Just so, where is the reset button on my Bosch dishwasher?
The most standard way to reset a Bosch dishwasher is simply to press down on the Start button for 3 seconds. The Start button is often labelled with “Reset” as well, or even “Reset 3 Seconds”. For most issues, like a frozen display, this will clear the settings and allow you to begin using the dishwasher again.
How do you force a Bosch dishwasher to drain?
How to Force Cancel & Drain a Bosch Dishwasher
- Push “Start” on the front of the dishwasher for three seconds to cancel the cycle.
- Wait at least one minute for “Clean” to light up on the dishwasher’s display.
- Press “On/Off” to finalize the canceled cycle, and pull the dishwasher’s door handle toward you to open the door and access the dishes.