Asked by: Sybil Vilasusoasked in category: General Last Updated: 15th January, 2020
How do you use long value in Java?
In this manner, how do you declare a long value in Java?
- Long data type is a 64-bit signed two’s complement integer.
- Minimum value is -9,223,372,036,854,775,808(-2^63)
- Maximum value is 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 (inclusive)(2^63 -1)
- This type is used when a wider range than int is needed.
- Default value is 0L.
- Example: long a = 100000L, long b = -200000L.
Also Know, what is the default value of char in Java? Default Value of Data Types in Java :
|Data Type||Default Value (for fields)|
|String (or any object)||null|
Correspondingly, how do you compare long values in Java?
Long. equals() is a built-in function in java that compares this object to the specified object. The result is true if and only if the argument is not null and is a Long object that contains the same long value as this object. It returns false if both the objects are not same.
What is the default value of Boolean in Java?
The default value for a Boolean (object) is null . The default value for a boolean (primitive) is false . The default value of any Object , such as Boolean , is null .