- The state of Uttar Pradesh is home to a total of 157 accredited medical schools, 115 of which are private institutions and the remaining 42 are affiliated with the state government.
- The admissions processes at virtually all of UP’s medical schools are virtually identical to one another.
- The counseling process of the admission tests known as NEET, which are held at the national level, is used to determine who gets admitted to the university.
The total number of medical colleges in each state
|State / UT||Number of Medical Colleges||Number of Stand Alone PG Institutes|
- 1 Which is the best Government Medical College in Uttar Pradesh?
- 2 What is the duration of an MBBS course in Uttar Pradesh?
- 3 How many MBBS colleges are there in UP?
- 4 How many government medical colleges are there in UP in 2021?
- 5 Which is the No 1 Medical College in India?
- 6 How many colleges are there in Uttar Pradesh?
- 7 How many govt MBBS seats in UP?
- 8 How many medical seats are there in Uttar Pradesh?
- 9 How many medical colleges are there in up 2022?
- 10 What is the fees of MBBS in UP?
- 11 How many aiims are there in Uttar Pradesh?
- 12 Which state is best for MBBS?
- 13 Which state has maximum MBBS?
- 14 Which city in India is best for MBBS?
- 15 Which is the largest university in Uttar Pradesh?
- 16 How many districts are in UP?
- 17 How many Central University are in UP?
Which is the best Government Medical College in Uttar Pradesh?
- Medical Schools Run by the State of Uttar Pradesh’s Government Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi Moti Lal Nehru Medical College in Allahabad King George’s Medical University in Lucknow Dr.
- Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences in Lucknow King George’s Medical University in Lucknow King George’s Medical University in Lucknow Meerut’s Saifai LLRM Medical College is affiliated with the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences.
What is the duration of an MBBS course in Uttar Pradesh?
- Completion of the process requires a time commitment of 5.5 years.
- There are around 60 medical institutions in Uttar Pradesh that provide MBBS programs that may be completed in a full-time study format.
- Seventy percent of these medical colleges are private, while the remaining thirty percent are government colleges.
An undergraduate degree program in the medical industry, the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, or MBBS, is comprised of two separate degrees.
How many MBBS colleges are there in UP?
In Uttar Pradesh, there are 30 private medical colleges with a total of 4250 seats, in addition to the 24 government medical colleges that have a total of 3078 available seats.
How many government medical colleges are there in UP in 2021?
- There are 22 government medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh, as well as two AIIMS (the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Gorakhpur and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Rae Bareli), as well as two Central Universities (the Institute of Medical Sciences at BHU in Varanasi (Banaras Hindu University), and Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College in Aligarh (Aligarh Muslim University)).
Which is the No 1 Medical College in India?
The Best Medical Schools in India as of 2022
|NIRF Ranking 2020||Name of the College||Score|
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi||90.69|
|2||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh||80.06|
|3||Christian Medical College, Vellore||73.56|
|4||National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences, Bangalore||71.35|
How many colleges are there in Uttar Pradesh?
A list of educational institutions found in the state of Uttar Pradesh. In the state of Uttar Pradesh, there are 4638 different kinds of colleges.
How many govt MBBS seats in UP?
There were 2928 open UG seats in government medical institutions in the academic year 2020-21; these seats have now been expanded to 3828. This year there are 8328 available UG seats, which is an increase over previous year’s total of 7078 available UG seats.
How many medical seats are there in Uttar Pradesh?
However, Uttar Pradesh has a lower seat count for MBBS 2021, with just 7528 available spots, compared to Maharashtra’s 9,000 available spots for the same program. These seats are dispersed among 31 private medical schools and 26 UP government medical institutions, each of which has a portion of 3,278 MBBS seats. In all, there are 4,250 MBBS seats available.
How many medical colleges are there in up 2022?
There are now 68 medical colleges in the state, and 13 of them are currently on development. In October 2021, just a few months before the election in the state of Uttar Pradesh in 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi officially opened nine of these projects. There are plans for the development of an additional 16 in underserved communities.
What is the fees of MBBS in UP?
UP Government Medical College Tuition and Fee Structure for the Years 2021-22
|S.No.||Name of College||Fee (Per Year)|
|1||King George Medical University, Lucknow||54600 (AIQ)|
|2||Ganesh Shanker Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College, Kanpur||36000 (AIQ)|
|3||Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra||36000 (AIQ)|
|4||Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Prayagraj||36000 (AIQ)|
How many aiims are there in Uttar Pradesh?
|8||AIIMS Raebareli||Uttar Pradesh|
|9||AIIMS Mangalagiri||Andhra Pradesh|
|11||AIIMS Gorakhpur||Uttar Pradesh|
Which state is best for MBBS?
- MBBS KARNATAKA. Karnataka is home to fifty medical colleges with a combined capacity of 7,355 students.
- ANDHRA PRADESH. Andhra Pradesh is home to 47 medical schools with a combined total of 7,150 available seats
- TAMIL NADU.
- UTTAR PRADESH.
- WEST BENGAL
Which state has maximum MBBS?
Karnataka has the biggest number of medical colleges and, as a result, the highest number of medical seats in the country at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Both of these levels are located in Bengaluru.
Which city in India is best for MBBS?
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences||New Delhi|
|2||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research||Chandigarh|
|3||Christian Medical College||Vellore|
|4||National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences||Bangalore|
Which is the largest university in Uttar Pradesh?
In the year 1916, Madan Mohan Malviya laid the groundwork for what would later become Banaras Hindu University. This occurred before to India’s independence. It is estimated that there are 30,000 students residing at the institution, making it the most populous residential university in Asia.
How many districts are in UP?
The state of Uttar Pradesh, which is the most populous in India, is divided into 75 districts. For the sake of administrative efficiency, these districts, the majority of which have populations of more than 10 lakhs, have been combined into 18 divisions.
How many Central University are in UP?
In total, the state is home to four major research universities. Each one of them is pretty well-known across the entirety of the country and draws students from different parts of the country.