- 1 Who is eligible for Kapitu thittam?
- 2 Who are eligible for CM health insurance?
- 3 How do I add a family member to Cmchistn?
- 4 How do I download Cmchistn card?
- 5 What is URN number in ration card?
- 6 How can I get PM health card in Tamilnadu?
- 7 How do I download my Amma health card?
- 8 How can I check my ration card details online in Tamilnadu?
Who is eligible for Kapitu thittam?
Ans. People who are permanent residents of Tamil Nadu can apply for the scheme. Unmarried or Children under the age of 25 and parents of a family are eligible for it.
Who are eligible for CM health insurance?
The Eligibility to avail Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme, is as indicated for the resident of tamilnadu by the presence of his/her name in the Family card and whose annual income is less than Rs. 72, 000/ per annum.
How do I add a family member to Cmchistn?
Steps to be followed:
- Enter the URN no.
- Enter the Patient Ration card no.
- Enter the Aadhar card no if available.
- Select the Smart card Type.
- Select the Family Type.
- Enter the enrolled Type.
- Select the payer Zone.
- Enter the Family head Name.
How do I download Cmchistn card?
Open the web browser (Firefox or Chrome) and type the website address ( http://www.cmchistn.com /) Click on the Minimal Health Record Tab. Enter the 22 digit Smart Card Number (URN) Enter the 10 digit Mobile number to receive the OTP. Enter the Captcha Code.
What is URN number in ration card?
The term URN stands for Update Request Number. This is a 14 digit number that gets generated once a user successfully completes the process of updating his Demographic or Biometric data on the Aadhaar Card. Now, a resident can generate URN either online or via offline mode.
How can I get PM health card in Tamilnadu?
How to apply online for Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- Step 1: Visit Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana official website, mera.pmjay.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now you have to log on to the government website.
- Step 3: On the home page enter your mobile number.
How do I download my Amma health card?
Amma Kapitu Thittam Card Download:
- Visit this page to complete Chief Minister Health Insurance Smart Card Download.
- Enter the beneficiary’s details with along with URN or ration card number.
- Click on ‘Generate e-card’
How can I check my ration card details online in Tamilnadu?
Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System at www.tnpds.gov.in. Click on the ‘Beneficiary’ tab from the top menu of the website. Enter your registered mobile number in the field provided and enter the OTP in the next field. This will sign you in to your TNPDS profile on the portal.