- 1 How do I register for Tnmc?
- 2 How can I check my Tamil Nadu Medical Council registration?
- 3 How can I renew my medical council registration in Tamilnadu?
- 4 How can I change my Tnmc account details?
- 5 How do I check my CME points?
- 6 How do I register for MCI online?
- 7 How do I register for KMC?
- 8 How do I change my picture on Tnmc online?
- 9 How can I get medical certificate in Chennai?
- 10 How do I contact Tnmc?
- 11 How do I get my Tnmc E certificate?
- 12 How do I download my Tnmc E certificate?
- 13 How do I upload credit hours to CME?
How do I register for Tnmc?
Once confirmation came from your parent council MMC will send you an e-mail. Then after you have to take appointment (within 7 working days ) for hard copy document submission with submitted application form (you can take submitted application form print from Doctors profile Menu in your login.) in MMC.
How can I check my Tamil Nadu Medical Council registration?
To search doctor in TNMC portal, visit https://www.tamilnadumedicalcouncil.org/.
- On home page click on Students/Doctors menu item under it click on doctor search option.
- After clicking you can search any doctor which is registered in TNMC by TNMC registration number.
How can I renew my medical council registration in Tamilnadu?
This a simple online procedure wherein the RMP shall fill up a one page form and attach a recent photo, copy of Registration certificate/s and Aadhaar/ID proof and pay Rs 500 online as fees and apply for updation.
How can I change my Tnmc account details?
Login to TNMC Account. Fill the required information & upload scanned documents. Apply for Normal/Tatkal Application registration. Pay Required Fees. Apply for Change of Name
- TNMC MBBS Registration Certificate.
- TNMC PG Registration Certificate.
- Gazette Copy / Marriage Registration Certificate.
- Online Payment.
How do I check my CME points?
Doctors are advised to check their personal CME Report regularly to monitor their CME point status for their current qualifying period. They can do so by logging into their CME account via the SMC Online System.
How do I register for MCI online?
The applicant first needs to register on the MCI website www.mciindia.org. Once registered, to complete the application, the applicant must log in with the given User ID and password. After logging in, click on the Eligibility Certificate which is available on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
How do I register for KMC?
These documents must be prepared by you from your college before you go to Karnataka medical council and apply.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Copies of college mark sheets.
- Photos (at least 5 color and 5 B/W)
- Complete Logbook.
- NO DUE Certificate.
- Optional – Receipt of caution deposit ( paid at the time of admission )
How do I change my picture on Tnmc online?
For Photograph: click on ➕ sign and select photograph from you local folder and upload it. Read the following instructions carefully, before uploading photograph: All photos are to be uploaded in the proper upright manner. Recent color passport size photo with the light or sky blue background to be uploaded.
How can I get medical certificate in Chennai?
Apply In person: Here we have provided link for the application form to download: form 1a. Fill in the application form and attach a passport size photograph. Doctor (Registered Medical Practitioner) will issue Medical Certificate.
How do I contact Tnmc?
You can contact the phone number 044-2493 4792 / 044-4047 3330 any time between 10am to 5pm.
How do I get my Tnmc E certificate?
How to Apply
- Login to TNMC Account.
- Fill the required information & upload scanned documents.
- Apply for Normal/Tatkal Application registration.
- Pay Required Fees.
- On verification of Documents, communication will be sent to your Registered mail Id to choose your Appointment date.
How do I download my Tnmc E certificate?
Visit Play store in your Mobile/Tab (To Download PDF convertor in your Mobile). Install & Select the image to be convert in to PDF and download. During filling the details, from your Mobile/Tab you can attach the PDF File from your file manager => Documents.
How do I upload credit hours to CME?
Apply for CME Credit hours and/or Certificate by uploading attendance
- Login to TNMC Account.
- Choose the Approved CME Program.
- Upload attendance.
- Attach (Scanned Copy as PDF)
- Pay Online to proceed.
- On Successful verification CME e-Certificate, will be mailed to the individual participants registered e-mail.