- 1 Is Subharti Medical College good?
- 2 Is Subharti Medical College approved by MCI?
- 3 What is the fee structure of Subharti Medical College Meerut?
- 4 Is Hostel compulsory in Subharti medical college?
- 5 Which private medical college is best in up?
- 6 Is Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences good?
- 7 What is the fees of MBBS after NEET?
- 8 How can I check my Subharti University Result?
Is Subharti Medical College good?
Subharti Medical College is one of the finest private medical colleges in northern India & it is located in Meerut,Uttar Pradesh. Fees for MBBS is around 22 lakhs for 1st year. Many hospitals like apollo, Medanta have selected students from the college via on campus recruitment. Infrastructure is good.
Is Subharti Medical College approved by MCI?
Subharti Medical College Meerut offers 150 MBBS seats & 89 MD-MS seats. The college is affiliated with Swami Vivekanand Subharti University and is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India).
What is the fee structure of Subharti Medical College Meerut?
Fee Structure And Facilities: The fees is 20,00,000 for one year. The one time payment for college deposits is 5,00,000 which is refunded after completing the course. Hostel fees for 1 year is 1,75,000 – 2,50,000. Total fees is 50,00,000 for 4.6 years.
Is Hostel compulsory in Subharti medical college?
Hostel is compulsory for all the students without any exception.
Which private medical college is best in up?
Top Private Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh 2021
- GS Medical College and Hospital, Hapur.
- Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Subharti Dental College, Meerut.
- Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Kanpur.
- Prabuddh Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Lucknow.
- FH Medical College, Agra.
Is Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences good?
The college is a very good institution. I don’t think there is any kind of negative aspect of the college. The studies are really good, the campus is very vast and the faculty is undoubtedly the best.
What is the fees of MBBS after NEET?
MBBS Course Fees in India. The MBBS course fee may vary from government, private and deemed universities. The average MBBS fee for government medical colleges in India ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 7.5 lakh, whereas the MBBS fee for private colleges can range from INR 20 lakh to more than INR 1 Cr.
How can I check my Subharti University Result?
For the purpose of any enquiry to get the result of subharti distance education you can visit online on subhartidde.com that will help user to get the best result online on subharti university distance education.