- 1 What is checked in Army medical test?
- 2 What are the tests to join the Indian army?
- 3 What are the medical conditions for Indian army?
- 4 What happens after clearing SSB medical?
- 5 What does Army Medical consist of?
- 6 Can I join Indian Army at the age of 27?
- 7 Can I join Indian Army at the age of 35?
- 8 What diseases are not allowed in the military?
- 9 Can I join Indian Army if I wear glasses?
- 10 Is Tattoo allowed in Indian Army?
- 11 Is there any physical test in SSB?
- 12 How are marks given in SSB?
What is checked in Army medical test?
(a) A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. (d) Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points. (e) Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles. (f) Should recognize red and green colours.
What are the tests to join the Indian army?
13 Ways To Join Indian Army As An Officer In 2021
- National Defence Academy Exam.
- Combined Defence Services Exam [CDS Exam]
- Territorial Army.
- Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 10+2:
- Technical Graduates Course (TGC)
- Short Service Commission (Technical) Entry.
- NCC (Special Entry Scheme)
- Judge Advocate General Entry.
What are the medical conditions for Indian army?
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expension.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes.
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
What happens after clearing SSB medical?
After clearing the Medical, and being successful in the Merit List, the candidate joins the training academy. For those who make it through this interesting challenge the future holds a lot of promise and national responsibility.
What does Army Medical consist of?
A physical examination will check for hernias/lumps/irregularities. Reflexes and joint/muscular movements will also be checked, and recruits will be asked to complete physical movements such as walking on tip toes/heels/press ups and squats.
Can I join Indian Army at the age of 27?
Indian Army Recruitment: The minimum age limit of the applicants should be 20 years while the maximum age limit has been capped at 27 years as on July 01, 2020.
Can I join Indian Army at the age of 35?
Nationality: Only citizens of India. Age Limits: 18 to 42 years. Educational Qualifications: Graduate from recognized university. Employment: Gainfully Employed.
What diseases are not allowed in the military?
Here are eight surprising medical conditions that might prevent you from serving in the U.S. Armed Forces:
- Food Allergies. If you have a history of food allergies, you might be disqualified from joining the military.
- Celiac Disease.
- Contact dermatitis.
- Braces or dental ailments.
- Motion sickness.
- Too tall.
Can I join Indian Army if I wear glasses?
A candidate should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye with or without glasses. Myopia should not be more than 3.5D and hypermetropia not more than 3.5D including Astigmatism.
Is Tattoo allowed in Indian Army?
(a) Though no restriction on size or type of tattoo has been specified, tattoos are only permitted on body parts as given at Paragraphs 2 and 4 above. (b) Only small innocuous tattoos, that are not prejudicial to good order and military discipline are permitted e.g. religious symbols or names of near and dear ones etc.
Is there any physical test in SSB?
Physical Test (PET/PST) is the first phase of the SSB HC (Min) Selection Procedure. It will be conducted for the candidates whose application form has been accepted. Candidates who pass the SSB Physical test will take part in the written exam which will be a common entrance test.
How are marks given in SSB?
The total marks of SSB Is 900. It Is Further Divided Into 4 Parts ( Psychology, GTO, Interview And Conference Round) I.E 900/4= 225 Marks for each Test Phase. 1) One Candidate Gets 80 marks In Interview Round, 70 In GTO Round And 75 In Psychology. The Total Comes To 225 marks.