- 1 What does TC to patient mean?
- 2 What is the TC stands for?
- 3 What does r/o mean in medical terms?
- 4 What is TC in biology?
- 5 What does police code TC mean?
- 6 What does TC stand for in salary?
- 7 What does TC stand for in clothing?
- 8 What are common medical terms?
- 9 What does r/o mean on a schedule?
What does TC to patient mean?
Abbreviation for: table of contents. test/control. transitional care, see there. treated/control.
What is the TC stands for?
Take Care. TC. Traffic Control. TC. Terms & Conditions (law)
What does r/o mean in medical terms?
R/O: Medical abbreviation for rule out.
What is TC in biology?
The Transporter Classification (TC) system is a functional/phylogenetic system designed for the classification of all transmembrane transport proteins found in living organisms on Earth. Recently, the TC system has been adopted by the IUBMB as the internationally acclaimed system for the classification of transporters.
What does police code TC mean?
TC, T/C. – TRAFFIC COLLISION.
What does TC stand for in salary?
TC = Total Compensation. Annual salary, stocks, RSU, bonuses.
What does TC stand for in clothing?
Technically, thread count or “TC” refers to the total number of threads in every square inch of a fabric. As we learned in the Understanding Weaving article, cloth is created by the weaving of horizontal and vertical threads called the warp and weft.
What are common medical terms?
Top 25 medical terms to know
- Benign: Not cancerous.
- Malignant: Cancerous.
- Anti-inflammatory: Reduces swelling, pain, and soreness (such as ibuprofen or naproxen)
- Body Mass Index (BMI): Body fat measurement based on height and weight.
- Biopsy: A tissue sample for testing purposes.
- Hypotension: Low blood pressure.
What does r/o mean on a schedule?
Requested Off (work schedule)