Can I pay other credit card bill using RBL credit card
RBL Bank offers the facility of “Transfer n’ Pay” which allows customers to transfer outstanding balances on other credit cards to an RBL credit card and then pay the amount in convenient EMIs. Enjoy a longer free credit period and save on paying high interest rates.
How can I pay my Icici credit card bill from another credit card
Pay your ICICI Bank Credit Card outstandings in 4 simple steps
- Select your bank. Select the bank from which you would like to make your ICICI Bank credit card payment (we partner only with select banks as given in the dropdown)
- Provide your Credit Card details.
- Confirm Payment.
- Receive online confirmation.
How do I RBL my credit card payment
RBL Net Banking
- Click on the ‘RBL Credit Card Payment’ tab.
- If you are paying for the first time, you may have to enter the card details.
- Fill in the correct amount and click on ‘Pay’.
- You can check the minimum amount due and the total outstanding amount by clicking on the ‘Credit Card Summary’ tab.
How can I pay my Icici credit card bill by debit card
Pay ICICI Credit Card Bill Using Debit Card (Online)
- Scroll down the page to find ‘Select your card type’ option.
- Select ‘ICICI Bank Debit Card’ from the drop down and click ‘Proceed’
- You will then be directed to a new page, where you need to enter your credit card details towards which you would like to make payment.
What is balance transfer fee
A balance transfer fee is a fee that’s charged when you transfer credit card debt from one card to another. It’s usually around 3%–5% of the total amount you transfer, typically with a minimum fee of a few dollars (often $5–$10). The fee is charged by the company that issues the credit card you transfer the debt to.
Can we transfer money from RBL credit card to bank account
Transfer ‘n’ Pay. What is Transfer ‘n’ Pay? Transfer ‘n’ Pay is an exclusive and pre-approved facility provided to select card members that allows: Balance Transfer from any credit card to your RBL Bank Credit Card and payback in low-cost EMIs as per your choice.