Can airtime be converted to cash
If you have the for the Airtime, then select – Deposit via PIN; If your MTN Recharge card is loaded and you need to convert it into cash, then you need to choose MTN Share n Sell; When you select MTN Share n Sell, you will need to provide your mobile number to get your airtime in cash.
How do I convert airtime to minutes on Vodacom
You can also log in to My Vodacom on your computer. Once you’ve logged in, select ‘buy bundles’ and follow the prompts. Dial *135# on your phone and follow the menu prompts to buy bundles. Please note: If you’re on prepaid, the amount will be deducted from your airtime.
How do I convert MTN airtime to cash
All you have to do is, log on to their website at www.cheetahpay.com.ng, and scroll down to the quick cash option. Once you click on it, you’ll be required to select the airtime transfer mode you would prefer to use. For MTN subscribers, select deposit via airtime transfer.
Can you convert airtime to mpesa
Convert Your Safaricom Airtime To M-Pesa. We offer Safaricom Airtime to M-Pesa conversion services at a fixed rate of 75% (implied 25% conversion fee). If you won airtime, bought airtime accidentally from M-pesa or got extra airtime, we can help you with that.
How do I convert airtime to mobile money
How to reverse MTN Mobile Money Transactions (Change Airtime back into cash)
- Dial *170#
- Enter 7 for Wallet.
- Enter 5 for Airtime Reversal.
- Enter 1 to confirm the reversal.
How do you convert airtime to mobile money
Airtime with mobile money topups and reversals
- Dial the speed code *170#
- Reply with 7 to access mobile money wallet.
- Select option 5 for airtime reversal.
- Put the amount of transaction to be reversed.
- Then enter 1 for executing process reversal.
- You will receive confirmation SMS for successful reversal.
How many minutes is r50 airtime
R50 for the month and get like 50 minutes.
How much does a Vodacom call cost
The rate of R0. 79 (seventy nine cents) per minute is offered on voice calls to any network at any time, and calls will be billed per second.
Does Vodacom minutes carry over
Voice minutes carried over on migration from another Vodacom bundled price plan will be subject to the same carry-over rule. All unused bundles at the time of expiry will be forfeited. Vodacom reserves the right to charge for VoIP calls on selected price plans and at applicable lodged rates.
How do you reverse buy airtime
Fortunately, safaricom has a way now of reversing the transaction. And the reversal happens fast. All you have to do is forward the Mpesa message you get after buying the airtime to 456. And it appears that Safaricom algorithms anticipate that most of the people who buy big airtime may do so by mistake.
How do I put airtime into my bank account
How to use Zoranga to transfer airtime into your bank account
- Log on to www.zoranga.com and create an account.
- After creating your account, log into your account.
- Next, Select the deposit money option, after which you will be given three options to choose from – MTN share and sell, Zoranga pin, and Deposit via pin.
How do you convert data into cash
6 Ways to Convert Data into Cash
- Management. Through automated algorithms, managers can make better decisions through a more precise analysis of data.
- Customer or Service Specialization. Companies can better reach their target consumers through segmentation.
- Product or Service Innovation.
- New Business Models.
How do I convert Safaricom airtime to data bundles
If you have enough airtime in your phone, you can purchase bundles by dialing *544#. Once you have dialed the number, select “buy internet bundles”. You will now have the option of purchasing bundles with either airtime or m-pesa account. Another way is by sending a sms of the price of the bundles to 450.
How do I redeem my mpesa GeoPoll
- On your home screen, click on “current balance icon”
- Click on the “Go to earnings” drop down.
- You will be redirected to your earning history screen, click on the green “Redeem” icon.
- Select the Mpesa redeem option.
How do I reverse my mpesa credit
You can also SMS the word reverse to “234” or “100” followed by the transaction SMS received. On the other hand, you can call 234 if you are patient to wait in line for their customer service agents.