How do I avoid resort fees in Las Vegas
Suggested clip 64 seconds
5 Ways to Avoid Resort Fees in Las Vegas – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Why does Las Vegas have resort fees
A resort fee is a mandatory charge that includes a bundle of services guests have come to expect during a hotel stay. That bundle could include free Wi-Fi, access to the pool and, at resorts in big travel cities like New York and San Francisco, a free drink or discounted breakfast.
Do you have to pay resort fees in Vegas
In Las Vegas, resort fees are rampant, but Diamond or Seven Stars members within the Caesars Rewards program don’t pay resort (or parking) fees at casinos such as Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood, Harrah’s, Bally’s, etc. This can help you even if you’re not a big gambler.
Which hotels in Vegas have no resort fees
Top Hotels On The Strip
- Best Western Plus Casino Royale – On The Strip.
- Royal Resort Las Vegas.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Las Vegas Center Strip.
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino.
- Las Vegas Marriott.
- Wyndham Grand Desert Resort.
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South.