Can I use my Discover card internationally
You can use your U.S. Discover card in many countries abroad to make purchases or withdraw cash. In general terms, you can use your Discover card wherever you see the Discover or Diners Club International symbols displayed. However, in Asia, you can also use your card in outlets which show the Union Pay or JCB sign.
What credit cards have no foreign transaction fees
Best no-foreign-transaction-fee credit cards
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card.
- Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Bank of America Premium Rewards Visa credit card.
- American Express Green Card.
- United Explorer Card.
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card.
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card.
How Much Does Visa charge for international transactions
A Visa foreign transaction fee of 0% to 3% could apply to purchases processed outside the U.S., depending on which Visa credit card or debit card you have. The Visa foreign transaction fee is usually $0 on travel rewards credit cards, which are built for spending all around the world.
What Canadian credit cards have no foreign transaction fees
Best Credit Cards With No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite Card.
- Scotiabank Gold American Express Card.
- Home Trust Preferred Visa.
- Rogers World Elite Mastercard.
- KOHO Premium Visa.
- Rogers Platinum Mastercard.
- HSBC World Elite Mastercard.
What foreign countries accept Discover Card
Discover is accepted in 185 countries and territories internationally. That includes India, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Puerto Rico, the United Arab Emirates and most other popular destinations for American business and vacation travelers.
How much does Amex charge for foreign transactions
The American Express foreign transaction fee is 2.7% of all international transactions or $0, depending on the Amex card. There are plenty of American Express cards with no foreign transaction fee. Those cards tend to be the best options for travel.