What are the do’s and don’ts in Paris
- 1) People watch from pavement cafes.
- 2) Eat to your heart’s content.
- 3) Learn a few basic French phrases beforehand.
- 4) Go shopping.
- 5) Acquaint yourself with Paris’ lesser-known museums.
- 1) Don’t take cabs everywhere; walk (or metro it if you must).
- 2) Don’t eat your meals on the go.
What should I avoid in Paris
15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Don’t eat at the famous brasseries.
- Don’t limit yourself to the grands magasins.
- Don’t plan any meals in tourist areas.
- Don’t skip the smaller museums.
- Don’t avoid the metro.
- Don’t waste time on the Champs-Elysees.
- Don’t stay inside the city limits.
- Don’t wait in line at the Eiffel Tower.
What should I avoid in France
10 Unacceptable Things U.S. Tourists Should Avoid In France (10 That Are A Must)
- 17 Don’t Eat One Course in a Restaurant, Only Go if You’re Hungry.
- 18 Don’t Assume Shops are Open All Day Every Day.
- 19 Don’t Try and Buy Your Baguettes in the Afternoon.
- 20 Don’t Expect Frog Legs and Snails on Every Menu.
What should I be careful of in Paris
What Not to Do in Paris: 10 Things to Avoid When Visiting
- 01 of 10.
- Don’t Just Shop in Souvenir Shops.
- Don’t Get Sucked Into Restaurants and Food Stands in Tourist-Trap Areas.
- Don’t Eat at Chains You Know
- Don’t Book a Tour Without Vetting the Company First.
- Don’t Try to See Too Much.
Is Paris safe at night
Paris is safe at night. It is safe on the Metro at night too. It’s a big city so keep an eye out for pickpockets. The only way to avoid pickpocketing is to not be a walking buffet.
Do and don’ts on vacation
The Dos and Don’ts of Holiday Travel
- DON’T wait too long to buy your airfare.
- DO travel on non-peak days.
- DON’T fly with a ton of gifts.
- DO make sure your car is ready for winter travel.
- DON’T forget to reserve airport parking.
- DO consider travel insurance.
- DON’T be caught off guard when things go wrong, because odds are, something will.
How can I stop pickpocketing in Paris
But there are simple things you can do to avoid the thieves.
- Empty your wallet.
- Watch your bags in the bars.
- READ ALSO: How to avoid the Paris Metro pickpockets.
- Don’t flash the cash.
- Don’t wear your best jewellery.
- Only use bags that zip up.
- Cover your PIN code.
- Don’t talk to people at ATMs.
Where should you not stay in Paris
Do Not Stay Near These Metro Stations
Here they are: Stalingrad, Jaurès, Barbès, Place de Clichy, La Villette, Gare du Nord, République, Goute d’Or, Danube, Place des Fêtes. Chatelet-les-Halles and Pigale are not great either, but not as bad.
How much should I tip in Paris
in Paris a tip is used purely as a thanks for good service. wait staff to like you, 15% is a generous tip. Also keep in mind that if you put the tip on your card, the server will probably never see it.