- 1 What does TSF mean in prescription?
- 2 What does or medical term stand for?
- 3 What does TSF mean in banking?
- 4 What is OD and BD in medicine prescription?
- 5 What is the meaning of BD in doctor prescription?
- 6 What is BBF in medical prescription?
- 7 What is the meaning of BD in medical?
- 8 What does in mean in medical terms?
- 9 What is a doctor with do after his name?
- 10 What are common medical terms?
- 11 What is TSF China?
What does TSF mean in prescription?
Teaspoonful (tsf) — Mililiters (mL) conversion. Conversion Factors: 1 tsf = 4.9289 mL.
What does or medical term stand for?
OR (abbreviation): Stands for ” operating room “. A facility equipped for performing surgery. OR is sometimes written O.R.
What does TSF mean in banking?
Reuters. SHANGHAI, Nov 13 (Reuters) – China’s ” total social. financing ” (TSF), a liquidity measurement tool invented by. Beijing in 2011, has come to prominence as a better indicator of. monetary policy than traditional measures of money supply.
What is OD and BD in medicine prescription?
OD. Daily. BD. Twice a day. TDS (or TD or TID)
What is the meaning of BD in doctor prescription?
b.i.d., bid, bd. twice a day / twice daily / 2 times daily.
What is BBF in medical prescription?
BBF Stands For: boot and bottle fight.
What is the meaning of BD in medical?
twice a day / twice daily / 2 times daily. bis in die. gtt., gtts.
What does in mean in medical terms?
Prefix denoting not or in, into, within.
What is a doctor with do after his name?
Answer From Brent A. Bauer, M.D. A doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.) is a fully trained and licensed doctor who has attended and graduated from a U.S. osteopathic medical school. A doctor of medicine (M.D.) has attended and graduated from a conventional medical school.
What are common medical terms?
Top 25 medical terms to know
- Benign: Not cancerous.
- Malignant: Cancerous.
- Anti-inflammatory: Reduces swelling, pain, and soreness (such as ibuprofen or naproxen)
- Body Mass Index (BMI): Body fat measurement based on height and weight.
- Biopsy: A tissue sample for testing purposes.
- Hypotension: Low blood pressure.
What is TSF China?
China outstanding total social financing up 11% year-on-year at end-June. TSF includes off-balance-sheet forms of financing that exist outside the conventional bank lending system, such as initial public offerings, loans from trust companies and bond sales.