- 1 What courses can I do after 12th non-medical?
- 2 What is the scope in non-medical?
- 3 Which degree is best for non-medical students?
- 4 Which subject is best for non-medical?
- 5 Which stream has highest salary?
- 6 Which job is best after 12th?
- 7 What can girls do after 12th non medical?
- 8 Can a non medical student become doctor?
- 9 Which job is best for PCM students?
- 10 What is a BA college degree?
- 11 What should I do after 12th for high salary?
- 12 Which group is best in 11th?
- 13 What subjects are non-medical?
What courses can I do after 12th non-medical?
Engineering (BTech) Engineering is the most sought over course after the 12th non-medical. It is a four-year degree programme. Engineers get jobs in MNCs, the government sector, and many other fields. Aspirants need to appear for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) to secure admission in engineering colleges.
What is the scope in non-medical?
Apart from the science domain, non-medical students can also opt for Law as a career. They could choose to pursue B.A L.L.B, B.B.A L.L.B, B.Com L.L.B followed by an L.L.M. They could also go for integrated courses like M.B.A-L.L.M.
Which degree is best for non-medical students?
Top 10 Courses After 12th Non-Medical
- Engineering (B. Tech)
- Architecture (B. Arc)
- Bachelor of Science. It is a three-year long academic degree program after 12th non-medical.
- Bachelor of Maths or Statistics.
- Career in Management.
- Law- The Legal Degree.
- Computer Application Science.
- Career in Hotel Management.
Which subject is best for non-medical?
Optional Subjects with PCM (Non-Medical Stream)
- Computer Science.
- Home Science.
- Fine Arts.
- Physical Education.
Which stream has highest salary?
Take a look at the top 10 highest paying jobs in India (in no particular order) as of 2021.
- Data Science.
- Digital Marketing.
- Medical Professionals.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developers.
- Software Engineers.
- Chartered Accountant.
Which job is best after 12th?
Best 12th pass private jobs 2017
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
- Data Entry Operator.
- Primary School Teacher.
- Police Department.
- Indian Army.
- Merchant navy.
What can girls do after 12th non medical?
Table of Contents
- ENGINEERING. Engineering is one of the most sorted career options after 12th non-medical.
- LAW (BA LLB)
- ONLINE TUTORING.
- COMPUTER APPLICATION SCIENCE.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE.
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
- ONLINE CONSULTANT.
- COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING.
Can a non medical student become doctor?
No, arts students are not eligible for doctor. For being a doctor you must study MBBS and for studying MBBS you must write NEET and being eligible for neet you must have studied science in your 12th standard. NEET is the only entrance examination for getting a seat into any medical stream.
Which job is best for PCM students?
Think beyond Engineering: 10 career options for students with PCM combination in class 12
- Forensic Science.
- Data Analytics.
- Ethical Hacking.
- Aviation. A career as a pilot is one of the highest paying jobs in India.
What is a BA college degree?
A BA (Bachelor of Arts) or a BS (Bachelor of Science) degree are both four-year university degrees that share general education requirements. In the U.S., these common courses are standardized and may include: English and writing, mathematics, natural science, and social science and history.
What should I do after 12th for high salary?
Top 20 High Salary Courses After 12th Science [PCMB]
- Medicine: MBBS.
- Engineering and Technology: BTech/BE.
- BSc Information Technology.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- BSc Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Alternative Medicine Courses: BHMS, BAMS, Naturopathy Courses.
- BSc in Nursing.
Which group is best in 11th?
The best group in class 11 is bio maths group but it is the toughest of all. Then comes csc group and then commerce group. Commerce group is the easiest of all the group and it is also a good group and it has many opportunities nowadays.
What subjects are non-medical?
The subjects in the Non-medical stream are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and in Medical subjects are Physics, chemistry, maths, biology. English is a common subject and students can select one more additional subject.