- 1 What does TBT mean in medical terms?
- 2 What does TBD mean in texting?
- 3 What does TSP stand for cooking?
- 4 What does TBH stand for?
- 5 What is the meaning of TVT?
- 6 What does TBD mean in Olympics?
- 7 What is a TBD date?
- 8 What is Channel TBD stand for?
- 9 What is tsp vs tbsp?
- 10 Is a normal spoon a teaspoon?
- 11 How can I measure a teaspoon without a teaspoon?
What does TBT mean in medical terms?
Transcervical balloon tuboplasty, see there.
What does TBD mean in texting?
TBD means ” To Be Decided ” or “To Be Determined.” It is a placeholder term, like TBC (to be confirmed) and TBA (to be announced).
What does TSP stand for cooking?
Culinary measure In some countries, a teaspoon (occasionally “teaspoonful”) is a cooking measure of volume, especially widely used in cooking recipes and pharmaceutic medical prescriptions. In English it is abbreviated as tsp. or, less often, as t., ts., or tspn..
What does TBH stand for?
Another slang trend making its rounds of late is TBH ( To Be Honest ), a term that encourages online users to express honestly how they feel about a person or an idea they post.
What is the meaning of TVT?
Transmissible venereal tumors (TVT) are tumors that arise from the dysregulated growth of cells called histiocytes.
What does TBD mean in Olympics?
(also tbd) written abbreviation for to be decided or to be determined: used when something has not yet been decided or is not yet known: The lecture will be on March 6, location TBD.
What is a TBD date?
To be announced (TBA) or To be declared (TBD) – details may have been determined, but are not yet ready to be announced.
What is Channel TBD stand for?
TBD (also referred to unofficially as TBD-TV) is an American digital broadcast television network owned by the Sinclair Television Group subsidiary of the Sinclair Broadcast Group and operated by Jukin Media. The network’s initials often stand for To Be Discovered.
What is tsp vs tbsp?
Both, teaspoon and tablespoon are also used as a measure of volume. As previously stated, a teaspoon is smaller than a tablespoon. Hence, a teaspoon measures less than a tablespoon. The measurement is usually considered to be 5 milliliters for a teaspoon, and 15 milliliters for a tablespoon.
Is a normal spoon a teaspoon?
A teaspoon is a unit of volume measure equal to 1/3 tablespoon. It is exactly equal to 5 mL. A small spoon, as might be used for eating yogurt from a small container or adding sugar to tea, is about 1 teaspoon in size.
How can I measure a teaspoon without a teaspoon?
3. Hand Comparisons
- 1/8 teaspoon = 1 pinch between thumb, index and middle fingers.
- 1/4 teaspoon = 2 pinches between thumb, index and middle fingers.
- 1/2 teaspoon = Cup your hand, pour a quarter sized amount in your palm.
- 1 teaspoon = Top joint of index finger.
- 1 tablespoon = Entire thumb.