The Most Highly Compensated Medical Professions
|Surgeon||10-12 lakh per annum||MS (general surgery )|
|Doctors/ Physician||6-7 lakhs per annum||MBBS|
|Dentists||5-6 lakh per annum||BDS|
|Radiologic Technologist||4 lakh per annum||Bachelor Degree|
- 1 Is being a doctor a high paying job in India?
- 2 What is the highest paying medical job?
- 3 Which are the highest paying nursing professions in India?
- 4 Which is the highest earning Medical Branch in India?
Is being a doctor a high paying job in India?
- Because of this, attending medical school and completing the necessary training to become a physician is and will continue to be one of the professions that offers a high salary in India.
- One might make anywhere from one to two lakh rupees ($1340 – $2680) per month when they are first starting out in the medical field.
- That will have a significant impact on the amount of money you bring in each month if you are a seasoned physician who also has a private practice.
What is the highest paying medical job?
- The Top 15 Medical Occupations With the Highest Paying Wages 1.
- Surgeons may frequently be found at the top of the list of positions in the healthcare industry that offer a high salary.
- Doctors are also included in this group of professionals.
- A physician has one of the most financially rewarding careers in the medical field.
These physicians, whether they specialize in medicine or other 3.Pharmacy Technician One of the other
Which are the highest paying nursing professions in India?
- Have a look at the nursing professions in India that pay the most, together with the salaries they give and the requirements needed to enter each one: To become a pediatric nurse in India, which is one of the nursing professions with the highest salaries, you need to have a Master of Science degree in pediatric nursing, and you also need to have a passion for working with children if you want to establish a name for yourself in this field.
Which is the highest earning Medical Branch in India?
Urology is one of the medical specialties that brings in the most revenue in India. ..the amount earned is contingent on a number of different circumstances.