The veterinarian decided not to perform surgery on Tricki because he felt it was unnecessary to do so. Instead, he chose to keep Tricki with the other dogs and feed it the same food that all of the other dogs get. He gave Tricki nutritious food in addition to the medications, and he worked Tricki out physically; as a result, Tricki lost weight without having to undergo any kind of surgery.
- 1 What did the doctor do to Tricki?
- 2 How did the non-medicinal treatment help Tricki?
- 3 Is there any possible cure for Tricki?
- 4 How did Herriot cure Tricki of his illness without any medicine?
- 5 Why the doctor had not given any medicine to Tricki?
- 6 What treatment was given to Tricki?
- 7 What happened to Tricki treatment to him?
- 8 Did the treatment given to Tricki help him to recover?
- 9 Who was Tricki in Class 10?
- 10 What was wrong with Tricki Class 10?
- 11 Why was Tricki admitted in surgery?
- 12 What was the best treatment for Tricki according to the vet?
- 13 Why did Tricki fall ill?
- 14 What happened to Tricki in a triumph of surgery?
- 15 How did tricky respond to the treatment?
- 16 Why is Tricki’s treatment called a triumph of surgery?
- 17 How did the author treat Tricki at the surgery?
- 18 Do you think Tricki was enjoying his stay at the hospital explain?
- 19 Who is Tricki in the lesson a triumph of surgery?
What did the doctor do to Tricki?
- The correct response is that in addition to being a skilled veterinarian, Dr.
- James Herriot was also a knowledgeable citizen of the globe.
- When Tricki was taken into Dr.
- Herriot’s office, there is no question in anyone’s mind that he was in an extremely wretched situation.
- The veterinarian did not provide any form of medical care for the dog.
- During that time, he supplied copious amounts of water but no food at all.
How did the non-medicinal treatment help Tricki?
- A therapy that did not include medication was administered to Tricki.
- His recommended course of medical therapy, which included his food, was adjusted in accordance with how his body responded to each phase of the treatment.
- For the first two days of his hospital stay, he was only allowed to consume liquids, and after that, his diet was gradually expanded.
- Yes, Tricki did benefit from this therapy since it gave him a boost of energy.
Is there any possible cure for Tricki?
- According to him, there was no other treatment that might possibly help Tricki.
- The physician was aware that Mrs.
- Pumphrey would be unable to ensure that the dog followed an appropriate diet.
- When the gluttonous dog was taken to the vet, he was given nothing to eat for two days, but he was given lots of water to drink instead.
- After that, he had no choice but to go without food if he was too slow to approach the source of the food.
How did Herriot cure Tricki of his illness without any medicine?
- During those two days, he was only given water to drink but no food at all.
- The dog reported that he felt much better after two days.
- He started looking forward to playing with the other dogs.
- Without resorting to drugs or surgery, Herriot was able to heal Tricki of his sickness using this method.
- Compose a brief summary of Mrs.
Pumphrey’s personality.The respondent, Mrs.Pumphrey, was a very affluent woman.
She showed her dog Tricki an abundance of affection at all times.
Why the doctor had not given any medicine to Tricki?
Ans. Tricki did not receive any medical treatment from Dr. Herriot. He came to the conclusion that the main issue with Tricki was his insatiable appetite for food. For two days, he kept an eye on him.
What treatment was given to Tricki?
- Herriot took care of Tricki without administering any medication or doing any surgery.
- He monitored the quantity of food that he consumed and ensured that he drank an adequate amount of water.
- He made Tricki interact and have fun with the other dogs that were at the veterinary clinic.
- After being provided with the appropriate quantity of food and the required amount of exercise, Tricki regained his vigor and his spark.
What happened to Tricki treatment to him?
It did not receive any kind of medical attention. It spent the entire day running around with the dogs. It came to appreciate the company of other canine companions.
Did the treatment given to Tricki help him to recover?
Herriot took him under his wing and looked after him. It was thanks to him that tricki was able to get well. He simply provided him with water for the first two days, after which he offered him food. Tricki improved to the point that he began to play with the other dogs, and he was also given exercise, which made him more active.
Who was Tricki in Class 10?
In the short novella ″A Triumph of Surgery,″ there was a canine character named Tricki. He was in the care of Mrs. Pumphrey, who indulged him in an unhealthy diet and gave him an excessive amount of attention. As a result of Tricki’s lack of physical activity, she developed obesity, laziness, and sluggish behavior.
What was wrong with Tricki Class 10?
- Herriot came to the conclusion that Tricki’s primary flaw was his insatiable appetite for food.
- The physician recommended that Mrs.
- Pumphrey restrict her husband’s caloric intake and ensure that he gets regular exercise.
- Within a short period of time, Mrs.
- Pumphrey placed a phone call to the attending physician.
Tricki was unable to consume anything and was experiencing repeated bouts of vomiting.
Why was Tricki admitted in surgery?
Answer: Dr. Herriot approached Mrs. Pumphrey and urged her to have her son Tricki admitted to the hospital because she was spoiling him rather than forcing him to reduce the amount of food he ate or get more exercise.
What was the best treatment for Tricki according to the vet?
As a result of Tricki’s severe obesity, he was refusing to eat his favorite meal, didn’t go for walks, and was vomiting. In addition, he didn’t go for walks. Q12: According to the veterinarian, what performed the best? rushing him to the emergency room.
Why did Tricki fall ill?
Tricki, the dog, gets sick because he can never refuse food, and his owner, an indulgent woman named Mrs. Pumphrey, used to continually give him a wide variety of foods. This eventually led to Tricki’s illness. Because of this, Tricki gained excessive weight and began to have health problems.
What happened to Tricki in a triumph of surgery?
The answer is that the veterinarian prescribed Tricki to have just water and no food for the next two days. The dog eventually began to demonstrate interest in his surrounding environment and began interacting with the other canines who were present during the procedure. The veterinarian saw on the third day that Tricki was eating the crumbs out of the other dogs’ empty supper dishes.
How did tricky respond to the treatment?
- What kind of reaction did Tricki have to the medication that the doctor prescribed?
- After having access to an adequate supply of water for two days, Tricki began to exhibit signs of interest in his environment at the end of the second day.
- After three days, he finally let out a moan when he heard the dogs in the backyard.
- He was a very enthusiastic participant in the game that the other dogs were playing.
Why is Tricki’s treatment called a triumph of surgery?
YOU CAN NOW GET THE ANSWER IF YOU UPLOAD A PHOTO. Solution: Mrs. Pumphrey referred to the dog’s recovery as ″a triumph of surgery″ since in just two weeks, Tricki had fully healed and had been converted into a hard-muscled animal. This convinced Mrs. Pumphrey that the operation had been successful.
Tricki did not receive any additional sustenance from Herriot, such as eggs, wine, brandy, or other alcoholic beverages. But he makes sure that Tricki gets enough of exercise and eats the same kind of food that the other dogs do. When Mrs. Pumphrey came to collect Tricki after fifteen days, she was quite thrilled to find that Tricki appeared to be healthy, robust, and lively.
Do you think Tricki was enjoying his stay at the hospital explain?
The little time that Tricki had to spend in the hospital seemed to provide him a lot of happiness. He had made friends with the ragtag pack of dogs that lived in the home. He had discovered a new kind of pleasure in being knocked down, stomped on, and crushed.
Who is Tricki in the lesson a triumph of surgery?
2. Tricki: Tricki is a little dog. Tricki’s sole flaw is that he has an insatiable appetite for food. Tricki has gained an incredible amount of weight due to his excessive consumption of sweets, cakes, and chocolates.