Open the TV box and menu－enter the “settings” window－choose “wireless and network”－enter “WiFi settings”－and then enter the “advanced” option－enter “proxy server settings”, and confirm the Android devices without using a proxy server, If the IP address or domain name is found in the proxy section, remove it to resolve …
Why is my android not connecting to the Internet?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
Why is my TV connected to the wireless network but not the Internet?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. … If your router and modem are separate, restart both.
How do I fix my internet connection on my Android?
Next, turn airplane mode on and off.
- Open your Settings app “Wireless and Networks” or “Connections” tap Airplane Mode. Depending on your device, these options may be different.
- Turn airplane mode on.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn airplane mode off.
- Check to see if the connection problems have been solved.
Why is my internet not working?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
What do I do if my wifi is connected but no Internet access?
Ways to fix ‘WiFi connected but no Internet’ issues
- Check your router/modem. …
- Check Router Lights. …
- Restart your Router. …
- Troubleshooting from your Computer. …
- Flush DNS Cache From Your Computer. …
- Proxy Server Settings. …
- Change the wireless mode on your Router. …
- Update outdated Network drivers.
14 апр. 2019 г.
Does an Android box need WiFi?
Since an Android TV box is just a small computer like any computer it does not need the internet to operate. The internet can greatly enhance a TV box capabilities and most will need an internet connection.
How do you reprogram an Android box?
Perform a hard reset on your Android TV box
- First off, turn off your box and unplug it from the power source.
- Once you’ve done that, take the toothpick and place it inside the AV port. …
- Gently press down further until you feel the button depress. …
- Keep holding the button down then connect your box and power it up.
How do I connect my router to my TV Box?
How to connect
- Find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- Select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- Select the option to enable wired internet.
- Type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
Why is smart TV not connecting to Internet?
The suggested process is to begin by checking the TV’s network status menu to see if the home network is the problem. Following that, the video recommends resetting the wireless router, relocating it, or altering DNS settings. Finally, Samsung says a software update or factory reset could be needed.
How do you do a hard reset on a Samsung TV?
Samsung TV factory reset and self diagnosis tools
- Open Settings, and then select General.
- Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.
- To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically.
- If these steps don’t match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self Diagnosis.
Why won’t Samsung TV connect to wifi?
Unplug every network-related device (such as router, modem, etc), and the TV. Beginning at the wall the internet signal comes from, plug in the first device and allow it to finish booting up. … Try connecting to the network again.
Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have WiFi?
The first rule of IT-related fix is turning it off and on again, it fixes about 50 percent problems. So, if your phone is not connecting to the internet even if the phone is connected to the Wifi router. Go to the settings and turn the Wifi toggle off and on again and see if it fixes your issue.
Why is my 4G not working?
Starting with the simplest solution, it’s possible that during an update, or simply in the phone’s default settings, the network mode (3G, 4G, etc.) of your phone is set to one that doesn’t offer optimal coverage. … Go to “Settings -> Mobile data -> Network mode,” then switch to the one that best suits your phone.
What are APN settings?
APN (or access point name) settings contain information that’s needed to make data connections through your phone – especially internet browsing. In most cases, BT One Phone APN and MMS (picture) settings are automatically set up in your phone, so you can use mobile data straight away.